The 16th International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN'17) is a leading, single-track, annual forum on research in networked sensing and control, broadly defined. IPSN brings together researchers from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss recent advances in both theoretical and experimental research. Its scope includes signal and image processing, information and coding theory, data management, distributed algorithms, networks and protocols, Internet of Things, mobile and social sensing, and embedded system design and implementation. Of special interest are contributions at the confluence of a multiple of these areas. New this year, IPSN will have joint panel and/or technical sessions with the IEEE International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI'17) to increase cross-pollination of ideas among the attendees.
Registration for CPS Week is now open. Click here to register.
- Abstract Registration: October 6, 2016 (11:59 PM AoE)
- Submission Deadline: October 13, 2016 (11:59 PM AoE)
- Acceptance Notification: January 18, 2017
- Camera-Ready Deadline: March 2, 2017 (updated)
- Poster and Demo Submission: February 3rd, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: February 10th, 2017
- Camera-Ready Abstracts Due: March 2, 2017 (updated)