The ACM/IEEE Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN) 2022 conference welcomes exciting demonstrations of novel technologies, applications, and hardware as well as posters showing promising early work. We seek participation from both industry and academia for demonstrations and posters. The selection will be based on a short abstract, evaluated based on technical merit and innovation as well as the potential to stimulate interesting discussions and exchange of ideas at the conference.
The demo and poster session is a great forum to share your early-stage work with a broader audience. Accepted abstracts will appear in the regular conference proceedings. At least one author of every accepted demonstration or poster abstract is required to register and participate in the conference.
We welcome all topics that align with the IPSN conference topics of interest. More detailed information about this may be found here.
|Submission Deadline:||January 31, 2022, 11:59:59pm AoE|
|Acceptance Notification:||February 14, 2022|
|Camera-Ready Deadline:||February 21, 2022|
|CPS-IoT Week:||May 4-6, 2022 Milan, Italy|
- Wan Du (University of California, Merced)
- JeongGil Ko (Yonsei University)
- Aisha Junejo (Imperial College London)
- Muhammad Asad (King's College London)
- Fatma Benkhelifa (Coventry University)
- Ahmed Elzanaty (University of Surrey)
- Jun Han (Yonsei University)
- Runxin He (Visa)
- Mohammad Heggo (Imperial College London)
- Can Huang (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Hua Huang (University of California, Merced)
- Kai Li (Real-Time and Embedded Computing Systems Research Centre, Portugal)
- Tadashi Okoshi (Keio University)
- Jeongyeup Paek (Chung-Ang University)
- Xianjin Xia (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Alberto Cerpa (University of California, Merced)
- Meng Jin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- Wei Gao (University of Pittsburgh)
Posters and Demos must be submitted as a single PDF containing no more than 2 pages. The submission should be self-contained ready for publication, including the title, authors, institutional affiliations and contact information, abstract, main body, and references. Please DO NOT anonymize your submission. Your demo abstract should have "Demo Abstract:" at the beginning of the manuscript's title. Your poster abstract should have "Poster Abstract:" at the beginning of the manuscript's title. Upon acceptance, instructions for the final camera-ready abstract will be provided.
Template link for MS Word and LaTeX: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Poster: You may include links to additional online material such as videos. Videos of accepted posters will be linked from the IPSN web pages and permanently included in the ACM Digital Library.
Demo: Authors of accepted demo abstracts will be asked to submit the video showing the demonstration; if you include the video in the submission as additional online material, you don't need to submit it again. The video should be no more than three minutes in length. Videos of accepted demos will be linked from the IPSN web pages and permanently included in the ACM Digital Library.
Submit your poster abstracts here: Poster Submission Site.
Submit your demo abstracts here: Demo Submission Site.