IPSN: ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks
IPSN is a flagship conference on sensor networks, with its main focus on information processing and embedded platform design aspects of networked embedded sensing and control systems. It provides a forum for researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to present the latest research results and exchange ideas and network with colleagues. As sensor networks is an interdisciplinary field, IPSN draws upon a number of disciplines including signal and image processing, embedded systems design, information and coding theory, networking and protocols, distributed algorithms, wireless communications, machine learning, and data bases and information management. The conference encourages submissions on innovative applications of sensor network technology.
· IPSN 2009, San Francisco, California, USA, April 13-16, 2009.
· IPSN 2006, (Vanderbilt) Nashville, Tennessee, USA, April 19-21, 2006.
· IPSN 2004, (UC Berkeley) Berkeley, California, USA, April 26-27, 2004.
· IPSN 2003, (Xerox PARC) Palo Alto, California, USA, April 22-23, 2003 (web page originally hosted at Xerox PARC).
· IPSN 2001 (also called CSP Workshop), (Xerox PARC) Palo Alto, California, USA, January 14-16, 2001.